Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!!!

Hi everybody!! Welcome to what I hope will be a helpful inspiration to all who visit. First of all, let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is Lori, and I live in South Carolina. I have 4 children, 3 grandchildren, and a cat. After doing a lot of thinking about how one person can make a difference in the lives of many, this is what I've come up with. This blog will be filled with inspiration, motivation, and some helpful hints about products that I have found to be true to their claims.
I am not being paid by any companies to promote their products. These are honestly things that I have tried , in my own family, under normal circumstances, that have proven themselves to me. So, I hope that I can save some of you some time and money, by pointing out a few of the extra-ordinary ones I have found.
All of these products will be listed under my faves, so make sure you check them out. And I understand that everybody has their favorites, but these are truly ones that work for me.
I will constantly be adding to the list because I am always trying the latest products out on the market. I would also love to hear from you, about the products that you use, that I may be able to try, as well.
If I can help just one person, I will consider this venture a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment